Music

czwartek, 6 października 2016

...CROATIA...

I have had great holidays this year. I have been on a summer camp in Croatia.  I have spent great time there. I met a lot of new friends. We have spent a lot of memorable  moments in Croatia. There are a lot of wonderful waterfalls in National Park in Croatia.
OLA




                                              

TENERIFE
Summer is my favourite season. In August I was together with my older sister and my parents on Tenerife. It's the Spanish Island which is located on the Atlantic Ocean and it's not far away from the north-west coast of Africa. Tenerife is one of the 7 Islands which form archipelago of the Canary Islands. I was in Puerto de la Cruz - one of the most beautiful and the biggest cities on the Island. 
During my stay there, I met a lot of people. Every day after breakfast my family and I went through banana plantations to the black and virginal beach which is known only by local people. The view from the cliff was breathtaking. 
I was also in Loro Pargue - the private zoological and botanical garden where I saw dolphins, orcas, sea lions, monkeys and thousands of different parrots. I enjoyed it so much.  I also spent one day in a big botanic garden - one of the oldest in Europe where I admired amazing trees of the rainforest, typical plants for Tenerife and all kinds of orchids. I felt there just like in the jungle.
Of course every day I was sunbathing and spending a lot of time in the ocean where the water was really clear. One day, when I was in Lago Martianes – a big complex of swimming pools, I admired the waves of the ocean with big pleasure.
The time which I spent on Tenerife with people I love was perfect. I came back full of positive energy and a big amount of incredible memories. So I am sure that I will never forget this summer because It was one of the best in my life


Dobrawa



My sailing camp started 13th August.  My sister and I went to Niciana Ruda - a town in Mazury. Mazury is a region famous for lakes and rivers. It is called "The Land of Thousand Lakes". When other participants of the camp arrived, we got four boats. Their names were: Mela, Paragraph, Patron and Mad Dog. Every day we were sailing and in the evenings we were coming back to land. Then we were eating dinner and resting. We were playing cards and board games, solving puzzles, talking. We had a great time. At nights We had a bonfire and we were singing sailing songs (some of them are really funny). I made a lot of new friends and I really like them. So I was so sad when we had to come back home… Saying goodbye is always hard, because you have to leave amazing people.  I came back home 20th August.
Anyway, it was one of the best holiday in my life. I hope I'll go on this camp again next year!!!


       I spent my holidays with my family in Dresden in Germany. It’s a beautiful city with long history. I visited there an art-gallery – Albertinum, which has a big collection of modern paintings. There was even a painting made by Pablo Picasso. We saw there a performance given by a group of artists. Some of the visitors didn’t notice that this was ‘art’, so they were staring at the artists in a strange way. The whole city was beautiful and full of interesting places which were nice to explore.
Some people could say “it’s boring”, but I really like art and I enjoy discovering new places. I hope I’ll have more occasions to visit places like this.
OLA
























This year I went to Tivat, Montenegro. I was really nice. It was hot, so I was swimming and sunbathing every day. We were staying in an apartment near the beach. We met some fantastic people there, like a corn seller, a waiter and a receptionist.
People there are friendly and polite. They have parties every day, I think. They like disco music and they listen to it very loud. There is only one annoying thing for me - they smoke a lot, even while they eat.
I haven't tried any traditional dishes, because I don't like sea food (but they make amazing pizzas and drinks ;D). Their language is similar to mine and Russian language. Many of them know other languages. Old towns are built of stone and streets are tight.
In Kotor there are lots of cats – so I felt like in heaven.
I want to visit Montenegro again because I enjoyed time spent there.

WERONIKA

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz