Music

czwartek, 6 października 2016


I spent my holidays in Przebrno with my friends. It was a very good camp. My friends and I were sleeping in tents. It was a really interesting experience. I had a great weather so we spent most of our time on the beach – there we were playing cards and volleyball.
I met cool people. I had a great time there. 
The last days of holidays my parents and I spent in Slovakia. We were at the aqua park which is called,, Tatralandia ''. There were a lot of healing swimming pools and amazing slides.  I ate special pancakes there. It was a delicious meal. We spent 3 days there.

KASIA








I spent my holidays by the Rożnowskie Lake. There are a lot of beautiful views over there. I went there with my dad. We had a great time.
JULIA









My holidays were wonderful!
I was in Emmendingen, Germany at the end of June. I was there with my friends from my dance group.


Me and my best friends


I was in the mountains with my family in August. It was a really nice time.



My ice cream in the mountains 



                                                I was in Warsaw in my family house


NATALIA


I spent my holidays in Szczawnica. It is on the South of Poland near Slovakia. Highlander houses made from wood with characteristic roofs  and atmosphere are really amazing. Town square is big with mountain views. It lies in the Pieniny Mountains- adorable mountains. Not far is Sromowce Niżne, where you can start walk next to Dunajec river and see beautiful views of this river and the mountains.
 I saw a lot of incredible things there and tried traditional dishes - the best was "gałuski". People there were very nice for me and my family. I think Szczawnica is the best town, which I have ever been to. 
ASIA

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz