Music

środa, 12 października 2016

Turkey 


I have been to Turkey three times. I am in love with this country. I was sunbathing, swimming in the sea and relaxing. I also saw beautiful places and got to know some Turkish history. I would like to go there one more time. Next time I want to go to Stambul and visit Topkapi Palace.The place I want to see is Turkey. I want to go  to Stambul. This is an amazing city the biggest in Turkey. I want to see Cappadocia. Asia


Italy


I was in Rome, Italy two years ago. It was great. I spent a great time there. I tried new dishes and saw a lot of amazing places. For me, the best place was the Colloseum. Italy is a place where I would love to go there one more time but maybe not Roma because I think all cities are gorgegous there. In my opinion everyone should go to this breathtaking country.
 Ola
The place I want to see is Italy. This is one of the most beautiful place in Europe. I want to see: Venice, Rome, Florence and Pisa. I love eating se I want to try Italian dishes. For example lasagne, ravioli, risotto, pizza, spaghetti.
 Julia
The place I want to see is Italy because I really want to try its regional dishes and go sightseeing in Venice. In my opinion this place is beautiful and amazing.
Dobrawa
I want to go to Italy, because it is hot there and there are beautiful vievs. I want to try pizza and pasta. Actually, there is one more reason - siesta. Their language sounds well, so I could stay there for some weeks.
Weronika

Germany


Germany is one of the places where I always want to go to. i want to visit Berlin because there are beautiful monuments like Museum Island and try German cuisine. Besides I would like to see The Black ForestI've been to Germany twice. It was an amazing experience. The cities: Dresden and Emmendingen were beautiful and the people who lived there were kind. I hope I'll go there one more time.
Ola


France


I want to go to France. I like this culture. In future I will go there. It is my dream. I was in France one day. I can say it was wonderful. I want to see The Mont Saint Michel because it is a very fascinating place
Kasia



Spain


One of my dreams is to go to Spain. I want to visit Barcelona. Why? Because it's the most beautiful city in world. Close to Barcelona there is a small town Figureas - there is museum of Salvador Dali. He was an amazing painter so I want to go there too.
Alicja

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz